Address: NO.45, Zhennan 7th RD, Tongan District, Xiamen City, China.
FAX : +86-592-5144207
Challenges and opportunities facing the automotive transmission belt industry. Faced with opportunities and opportunities The opportunity of the automobile transmission belt is still a great space for the development of Chinese cars, and it is rapidly developing towards self-supporting brands...Chat Now
Challenges and opportunities facing the automotive transmission belt industry.
Faced with opportunities and opportunities
The opportunity of the automobile transmission belt is still a great space for the development of Chinese cars, and it is rapidly developing towards self-supporting brands and independent development. If we can seize the opportunity, it will be on the same level as the Chinese car industry and have a place in many foreign brands. . However, the difficulties and challenges faced cannot be ignored.
(1) Today, the OEM is different from the concept of localization in the past, the quality of thinking, the ability to develop, the quotation and service, etc., because the materials used in the automobile transmission belt are imported at all, and the foreign brand manufacturers can acquire globally because of their large scale. The cost of the data used is actually lower than that of the domestic (such as HNBR is typical, for example, the domestic company purchase price is much higher), plus the localized production, the same quality goods, the production cost is not higher than ours. In the past, domestic companies have become arrogant with the advantage of price.
(2) Nowadays, the newly developed engine simply goes to the synchronous belt, and the installed capacity will be less and less in the future. Following the demand for the shopping mall accessories, it will be reduced until it is not seen. Because the service life of the EPDM V-ribbed belt is greatly improved, the update cycle becomes longer, and the demand for the shopping mall accessories is also less;
(3) New energy cars such as electric cars and hybrid electric cars will not use or rarely use belts. Although it is still far from this day, the day when the electric car will be popular may be the day when the car transmission belt is dead.
Double-sided toothed belt
Model Type D- XL D-L D-H D-XH D-XXH
D-T2.5 D-T5 D-T10 D-T20 D-AT10
D-3M D- 5M D- 8M D-14M DS-5M
1, available models can refer to single-sided teeth
2, can cut the strip or provide the mold according to customer requirements
3, the minimum order quantity is a model
4, the length of the tape needs to be above 450mm
Double-sided toothed belt
The pitch and tooth profile of the double-sided toothed belt are equivalent to the tooth profile and pitch of the single-face timing belt.
The double-sided toothed timing belt can be divided into two standard types according to the toothed arrangement: DA type double-sided toothed timing belt, the two sides of which are arranged symmetrically, see Fig. (a); DB type double-sided toothed timing belt, The two sides of the teeth are arranged in a staggered position, see Figure (b)
Specification model mark
The belt body is made of high quality synthetic neoprene imported from Japan and is equipped with rubber accessories for various purposes. The skeleton material is made of high quality glass fiber rope imported from Japan; the toothed surface is protected by nylon 66 high elastic cloth.
The product's pitch and profile are equivalent to single-faceted timing belts.
The products are mainly used for double-sided transmission, with synchronous, simultaneous and double efficiency features. It is required to use a belt drive and the opposite direction, the installation position is required to be particularly compact, or in the field of high transmission requirements such as main drive and auxiliary drive linkage, the superiority is reflected; the product is light in structure and has no slip meshing transmission. The characteristics of low noise and so on have been recognized, recognized and widely used by the machinery, textile, precision instrumentation, petrochemical, communication cable and other industries.
1) When purchasing, pay attention to the clean surface of the product, the belt should not be distorted, and the teeth must be full.
2) During the transportation, installation and other processes, it is strictly forbidden to bend, otherwise it will damage the skeleton material (glass fiber) and affect the strength of the belt.
3) During the installation and use of the product, the belt should not be scratched artificially. It should not be in contact with chemicals (especially strong oxidizing acid) to avoid long-term contact with oil and water, so as not to affect the service life of the product.
4) When replacing the product, the tension of the belt must be minimized before it can be taken out. It is strictly forbidden to use a non-professional tool to harden it under high tension.