Address: NO.45, Zhennan 7th RD, Tongan District, Xiamen City, China.
FAX : +86-592-5144207
Splitter Machine Specifications of Splitter Machine ● Voltage compatibility: Refer to chart below for detailed press/voltage compatibility 1) The new type ply seperator is used for belts splitting, cut thick belt into thin belt. 2)Belts can be divided into two layers, three layers, or four...
Specifications of Splitter Machine
● Voltage compatibility: Refer to chart below for detailed press/voltage compatibility
● Conveyor belts ply separator
● Ply depth
● Net weight
1) The new type ply seperator is used for belts splitting, cut thick belt into thin belt.
2)Belts can be divided into two layers, three layers, or four layers, etc.
3) This design of the appearance is more safe for operators. Compared with the old type, the conveyor belt can be splitted more easier .It can achieve accurate stratification with the accurate scale.
4) Layered thickness accuracy can reach 1mm. Layering blade Hard alloy steel knife Controller Positive inversion control box Switch Pedal switch, Foot pedal Splitting thickness
The Aero® Splice Press offers the latest technology to create a superior endless splice typically in less than 10 minutes. All necessary components are compactly self contained, making the press easy to use, store, and transport. Recent advancements allow the user to easily store and access over 1,000 splice recipes.
Features and Benefits of Splitter Machine
● Splice times as short as 8-12 minutes
● All-in-one unit with no external components such as water tanks and pumps
● Intuitive HMI control panel and scroll through navigation
● USB port loads recipes for future use and allows for storing and sharing
more than 1,000 recipes between tools and across locations
● Independent temperature settings for top and bottom platen to easily follow recommended splice parameters
● 150mm effective heat zone across the entire tool width eliminates unfilled fingers for a flawless splice
● Integrated air cooling system with top and bottom fans causes the belt to be cooled down quickly after cooking for increased splice quality and reduced cycle times
● A single press can accommodate multip
● Tool has been designed and accesle power requirements with power cords and internal componentrysed to meet high safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.